- Our meal kits are measured, washed, and chopped to save you active time in the kitchen. You simply open the packages, follow the instructions to cook, and serve.
- Our spices are served on the side so you can control the final result according to your taste.
Allergens and nutritional information can be found on our website on each menu item. If there is a dish that doesn't appeal to you, just double another dish by leaving a clear description in the instruction area of your shopping cart.
Our facility does handle soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
Select from the 5 Meals Package, Family Meal Package, Gluten Free 5 Meals Package, or Gluten Free Family Package.
Our Regular meal kits are 5 meals of 4 servings each. Family size kits are 5 meals of 8 servings each.
1. Do not handle with bare hands or ingest.
2. Dry ice is extremely cold (-109) and may cause burns.
3. Any unused amount should be stored in a well-ventilated area away from pets and children.
Your dry ice should evaporate naturally in a well-ventilated area within a day.
Click here to view some mistakes to avoid when handling dry ice.
All other locations: Shipped on Monday
All other locations: Varies based on the location and number of meals purchased (starting at $20).
- Contiguous 48 U.S. States
- District of Columbia